Tuesday, December 8, 2009

week 15: "Procrastination is the Art of Keeping up with Yesterday"

I have finally found a scientific explanation for procrastination. . .I meant to find this last semester but. . .


This is officially the last evening of class click here and press button. . .As I mentioned last week, I want to meet with everyone individually to ensure that TaskStream narratives are in, there are two artifacts for each NETS, and your Blog link is appropriately described. I also have a checklist for the Emerging Technology Assignment that I want you to use to ensure that you have all of the elements on your blog that need to be there. . .If you want to see some good peer samples, look at Shannon or Kathleen's blogs

We also have to do evaluations tonight:
As this is a technology class, the evaluations will be completed online. Everyone should have already received an email with a link to fill out the evaluation. I will create some space in class for this to be accomplished.

I have graded EVERYTHING that was submitted
. . .there is still a bit too much unfinished work floating in webCT. . .please check your grades and let me know if you have any questions. I have also posted the last assignment, "Attendance and Participation". There is a small reflection that you will need to complete. . .

Final Question:
What was your favorite assignment in the course and why?

15 comments:

  1. I think the classroom newsletter was fun to do because I like being creative with things and making things look good, but I also enjoyed the iMovie assignment as well. I have enjoyed all the assignments and I have loved this class. I will be sad when it finishes tonight :(

    Thanks for everything that we have learnt though! It was fun while it lasted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly learned a lot from all of the assignments but I think that I enjoyed the spreadsheet assignment the most. It was fun creating a crossword puzzle from an excel spreadsheet.

    Thanks for all of you help with everything. This class was a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the newsletter. It was a fun and creative idea that you could use in your personal classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crossword and the wiki page! The crossword was fun just because I like crosswords anyway and I don't have any experience with excel so it was really cool to use excel to create one : ) I also liked the wiki page because the tool I chose was super fun and I got to create a little comic. I also liked google earth..ok, enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite assignment was the imovie assignment. I have been wanting to learn how to edit film for a while and this allowed me to get comfortable with imovie. I had fun shooting my own images and incorporating them into the film. I always thought that this process was way more difficult than it actually is. It was so easy. I love this program so much that I am planning on purchasing a macbook and making videos in the future. This class was so much fun and I have learned so much I have been sahring the knowledge too! I cant believe people do not use igoogle, I have converted like 3 people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the wiki page and inspiration. I liked the wiki page because the tool that I chose was awesome and I loved playing around with it. I also really like the inspiration assignment. I really enjoyed creating the graphic organizer as well as finding custom graphics on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked iMovie and google docs. I have already used google docs in one of my other classes and I have always wanted to know how to put a little movie together. But overall i thought everything was really interesting and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that the iMovie assignment was my favorite. I really enjoyed just the cool stuff that we did. Thanks Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the newsletter and the crossword. They were both things I could easily do in the classroom and they really brought out my creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the newsletter assignment because I actually used it for my children's choir. I also liked the iMovie public service announcement. It was fun coordinating the music, sound, and timing the transitions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite assignment would have to be the Newsletter. It was complicated for me but I know I will definitely use that in the future for teaching or other things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite assignment was the iMovie. I had a lot of fun incorporating various forms of media into one visual piece of art. It was also informative and helpful for others.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite assignment for this class has to be PowerPoint because it is something I will use the most and all the useful tricks to using it were awesome to learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Picking one assignment is hard!!! I loved the classroom newsletter because I could be creative and definitely see myself using it in my own classroom! I also really liked the crossword and I am excited to make crossword assignments for my students! I thought the iMovie software was awesome, I never throught I would be able to personally make my own video, and it was actually really easy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite assiggmentwas Google Earth. Google Earth gas a great tool that I will continue to used.

    ReplyDelete