Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 10: Learning to Juggle

PHEW. . .I am amazed as to how much work you have all accomplished in less than 10 weeks. . .the good news is that you are almost finished with all of the assignments. . .the bad news is that you are almost finished with all of your assignments. . .right?


Juggling:
you should have finished Inspiration, Copyright, and Classroom 2.0. You are still working on Journals 6-10, Excel Crossword Puzzles, adding artifacts to your blog, and the Wiki.

Tonight:
I want to get everyone thinking about TaskStream and how to write the narratives. . .we will use your Inspiration projects to discuss what artifacts meet what NETS. . .there is not only one right answer. . .there are many as long as you can explain yourself and use the artifact to drive the narrative. I expect that we can come up with a sample narrative for NETS I.

We only have a few assignments left: iMovie, Google Earth, and your TaskStream Narratives. . .I really want to ensure that everyone understands how to write the narratives!

Grading (or lack of):
my bronchitis and overall poor health has me behind in some grading. . .I will catch up by next Tuesday. I promise.

This Week's Question:
What is your favorite food? This can be a dish or a specific type of ethnic food (and yes, all food is ethnic to someone, even hamburgers ;-)

18 comments:

  1. My favorite food is Mexican food because I am allergic to wheat and Mexican food almost always uses corn instead of flour for everything : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any and all kinds of pasta. Italian food is the best, icluding the garlic breadsticks and soups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant including, no icluding...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE WAFFLES! Especially my grandma's waffles they are the best! When I was little the only time I would buy lunch at school is when they were serving waffles. I would have them for breakfast lunch and dinner on those days! :) I also must profess my love for mashed potatoes. I can not choose between the two thats like asking someone to choose between two of their children. So I love waffles and mashed potatoes! I guess I write a lot when its about food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My all time favorite is Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs, Hash Browns and Sourdough Toast. The perfect breakfast before a long nap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really really picky, but I would have to say I LOVE mac n' cheese! It is the best thing in the world... pretty much all pastas are good though (: I would also say cookies... what would you do without cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love english pub food! It is yummy! I love a good English Sunday Roast and Fish 'n' Chips and Bangers 'n' Mash! Actually anything English! I never realised how much I actually missed it! :) oh and Indian food is really good! I miss my local Indian take-away back home! :) hmmmmmm.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with thai food. I love curry dishes. I used to think that thai food was weird but once I tried it I realized its really healthy and has amazing flavors. I recommend it because it is not like traditional asian food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear...I don't think I have a real favorite food or ethnic food. I kind of like everything and will try anything once. Lets see...what have I have so far. Indian, Indonesian, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, American, I guess I can call it English cuisine, Dutchie food, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican, Italian, Greek, and some others that I can't think of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE frozen yogurt! I can have it every day and I never get sick of it. Golden spoon is my favorite frozen yogurt place even though they closed the one in San Marcos :( But my favorite flavors are cake batter and strawberry with rainbow sprinkles on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. MEXICAN FOOOOOOD:) i could eat it everyday i wish it wasnt so bad for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my grandma's italian dishes!!! especially lately come to think about it... maybe b/c I am pregnant but I always have liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love cheese... all types of cheese, it doesn't matter to me if it is real cheese or the fake yellow stuff that comes on nachos, I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd have to say my most favorite dish would be filipino spaghetti. If you've never tried this yet, get on it. Aside from having a meaty taste it has a hint of sweetness and also has hot dogs in it. Weird you say? don't judge a book by its cover. Try it out. It's good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Italian food and garlic bread is my favorite!! I also LOVE mexican food...any Mexican dish will never disappoint me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What can I say our food is great :D ...Mexican food is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like a lot of different types of food. My favorite dish is rice with mole. Mole is a popular traditional Mexican dish. Mole has chocolate, chili, cinnamon and lots of spices. It is delicious.

    ReplyDelete